• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kyle Busch

#1 User is offline   mrvids Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:25 AM

You can see Kyle was turning his wheels right into the 88 at Richmond, and never tried to turn left to get off him even after making contact. Kyle gets this weeks idiot of the week award.
2004 MSTRC Yahoo NASCAR Fantasy Champion 2004-05 MSTRC Yahoo Fantasy Football Champion.
2009-10 MSTRC BCS Bowl Pick'em Champion

#2 User is offline   schinde Icon

• schinde
  • Icon
  • Interests:Music, motorcycles and modifieds, in varied order dependent upon season.<br /><br />And of course, my grand daughter Kayleigh, who I intend to spoil. Some say I spoiled my daughter, I say bunk, I gave her what she earned, and what I could, and she has turned out very well, thank you.

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:51 AM

Yes, he did turn to the right, clearly.

Yes, he was going for the lead, clearly.

Yes, he had Jr. in trouble, clearly.

But in no way did he have to do what he ended up doing, instead of trying to recover his car by backing out ever so slightly and letting his car recover under Jr., he decided to press the issue, and by doing so, ended up putting Jr. into the wall.

I did not see in all of the replays, where Jr. wavered in his line, nor was in a position where he should have backed out ever so slightly. That should have been Kyle's move.

I think Kyle should actually get "MaleSexualMemberWood" of the Week Award.

You may disagree if you wish.

have a good day,

schinde
Short track racing is more fun than a human being ought to be allowed to have!

#3 User is offline   racerLuc Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:55 AM

He did the same thing to Johnny Benson this year too.

#4 Guest_fastbruce88_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

But When Steven taps him in the ASS in The Nationwide race on the last lap he goes off????????? But wrecking Jr was a racing thing?????????? He needs his ASS kicked, the more he races the more I think he is the biggest Moron I have ever seen, its time the other drivers start racing him like he races them, I thought Jr. was a little to diplomatic he should have unloaded on KB, when your car starts to get out of shape that thing under your right foot will fix it, just LET OFF

#5 User is offline   mellmotors Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

Yeah he's a spoiled little punk who needs to get an attitude adjustment. What I want to know is why the media covers his backside so hard? You know if Tony or Harvick had been involved in as much "contact" as Banzi Busch they'd of parked them by now let alone his mouthy comments. Even Dale Sr. didn't hit people all the time and he did more then his fair share of bump and runs or ko's but this is out of control. While I'm on a role if you watch the Nationwide race when the incident with S Wallace took place on the live shot Busch got loose up off the corner and Steven got a run...I had first thought Steven got a run and hit him probably should have backed off but watching the live shot not the replay Busch got loose to start it! If he wouldn't have gotten loose Wallace could not have caught him to bump him! Then they said last night that Wallace ran into him after the race? Maybe I need to look at it again but I thought that Busch jammed on the brakes and drove down into Wallace and another car spun the 99 maybe? Then in his interview Kyle muttered something about I don't care how many cars I gotta wreck......among other things. It was basically his old team and a way to screw both Hendrick, and the replace driver and better MAN Dale jr. I know there will be Busch supporters attacking me now but I don't see any reason to like this guy. If I was a sponsor I'd be out of there long before now. I mean come on even you Busch backers have to admit Tony, Harvick, or even Kurt Busch would have been called to the trailer and or parked, fined, suspened, or on probation by now. Why can he do it? Is it because ratings are down thanks to NASCAR's wave of the future decisons to the sport that had worked fine for 50+ years? So having him stir people up every time he gets in a car is the only thing keeping the big $'s coming in? If NASCAR would remove their lips from Toyota's backside long enough maybe they could ask them for some $...or maybe they already took some. Then Kyle even smarted off about Rusty what did he do? He didn't even make a comment on the air what's the deal? He needs to be taught some respect, patience, and grow up and the best way to do it is to keep him out of a racecar. They thought they need to with Harvick and it seemed to work. If he'd get the chip off his shoulder and act like an adult he might not be so bad and he's a great talent but he's going about it wrong. I know everybody else disagrees with me but that's my take.
2002 Owendale Speedway Street Stock best sportsmanship award.

http://www.mellendor....com/index.html

#6 User is offline   mellmotors Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (fastbruce88 @ May 4 2008, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But When Steven taps him in the ASS in The Nationwide race on the last lap he goes off????????? But wrecking Jr was a racing thing?????????? He needs his ASS kicked, the more he races the more I think he is the biggest Moron I have ever seen, its time the other drivers start racing him like he races them, I thought Jr. was a little to diplomatic he should have unloaded on KB, when your car starts to get out of shape that thing under your right foot will fix it, just LET OFF

Exactly!
2002 Owendale Speedway Street Stock best sportsmanship award.

http://www.mellendor....com/index.html

#7 User is offline   PFD Icon

• Touring series rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:Racing, Family, and a little College Hockey. I love to hang out with friends and bench race so to speak. But probably my favorite thing is just playing and chatting with my little girl, hopefully one day she'll be out there tearing up the asphalt. But maybe she'll be a ballarina, either way I win.

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:05 AM

It's pretty easy to say it was a racing thing when you didn't hit the wall and still finish second. Gibbs needs to reel this boy in tell him to a handle on himself. He's always in the middle of these stupid "racing deals". Kind of seems odd doesn't it.

It looked better to me to watch Jr. work his way to the front than it did watching that little ^%$# finish second. Props to Clint Boyer! He made a good thing out of a bad thing.

Maybe Kyle just wants to one step closer to being like his brother. In the next few weeks I'm sure someone will sock him the mouth. Hey Jimmy Spencer how about you come out of retirement for this one.
Go Big Or Go Home!
www.myspace.com/prd6mod

#8 User is offline   KBM17g Icon

• Icon
  • Interests:Racing, family, hunting, fishing and just being outdoors. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (fastbruce88 @ May 4 2008, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ok if he hits you or knocks you out of the way but noone else is allowed to "race" or have any "racing incidents" around him without crying. I think with winning in these 3 divisions, along with you checkered flags, NASCAR hands you a liscense to whine! I'm sure this chapter is not over with Steven or Kyle in the Nationwide series and I bet next week at Darlington in the Cup series JR and Rowdy will be called to the big "yeller trailer"!

Geez, and I said I wasn't gonna watch this junk this season!

Kudo's to Jeff Gordon for his run from dead last to 9th and staying out of trouble all night!
Rob Gray
17g Modified

#9 User is offline   MaddMike Icon

• Icon
  • Interests:adrenaline

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

The guys in the booth were saying that Kyle got loose and hit Dale as he was trying to save it....

Every single replay showed me the same thing though... First he turned right to hit the 88 and then he got loose as he cranked it back left to get off of him.

If I ran into him on the street, I'd prolly have to slap him a couple of times. Not for what he did to Dale...Dale can take care of himself....But just because he needs it real bad.

Bring back Jimmy Spencer. Maybe he can drive the #5 car next year!

And as I'm thinking...Don't F1 cars have black boxes that record driver input along with all the other data? Maybe in the future, we can view driver intentions by what they do with the steering wheel at times like this. That would be cool.

Mike
I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Todays Listening experience-

Dope- I Don't give a ****

Give it a whirl.

#10 User is offline   team21 Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:09 PM

Are we all surpised that a Busch caused a crash ? Like I always say when you have any Busch in the front at the end they will spin someone and thats a fact just look and watch . I was in a Sports bar last nite and when the yellow came out with Jr. in the front and Busch behind him , I stood up and asked anyone to bet me that Busch was gonna crash Jr. and he did so like he always has and always will..........He is a good driver but no need to be stupid like always.

#11 User is offline   MaddMike Icon

• Icon
  • Interests:adrenaline

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

No surprise at all... But when you're watching it live... You're thinking that you know it's gonna happen but at the same time your're thinking "he can't be THAT stupid"...then he wrecks him and your still thinking "omg I can't believe he's THAT stupid".

But yeah... we pretty much knew there was gonna be a wreck.

Mike
I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Todays Listening experience-

Dope- I Don't give a ****

Give it a whirl.

#12 Guest_Verwayne_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:34 PM

I am not a Junior fan but I respect the man. I was happy to see him control his initial thoughts and give a decent comment to the pit reporter. A lot of guys wouldn't be able to do that and he gained respect with a calm (but disappointed) demeanor. I have never ever liked either of the Busch brothers and what appeared to be a purposeful incident did nothing to change my thoughts. If it had been an isolated thing, I'd buy it but how many cars has he wrecked in 2008?

On the other hand, the Pistons kicked some serious Orlando Magic butt last night too! The "kids" did an excellent job in the late third quarter and the most of the fourth quarter. Detroit is 'seasoning' their bench under pressure and they are responding. It was funny to watch the vets sit on the bench laugh and point at the young players as they flexed their muscles. That must be a fun team of which to be a member.

#13 User is offline   needforlatemodelspeed Icon

• King Of Kings
  • Icon
  • Interests:Dirt Track Racing and Snowmobiling

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

The media covers him because he is doing so well in all 3 series. I'd like to see him do something like that to Robbie Gordon, Montoya, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, one of the so called "Bad Boys" of the sport.
2006/2008 Crystal Motor Speedway Pro Truck Track Champions

#40 Pro Truck "Crystal Crippler"

Blood, Sweat and Bent Equipment

#14 User is offline   gonzo Icon

• LM racing
  • Icon
  • Interests:Racing and Hot Rods, Corvettes

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

Im a race fan of severaj drivers, even Kyle BUT, that was way uncalled for. I saw several other driver passing in the final laps, all giving room and racing hard. Kyle got passed clean by all including Jr. All Dale wanted to do was race for the win even if it meant a little rubbin. Totally uncool . angry.gif wtf.gif nunu.gif

#15 User is offline   KCR87 Icon

• "You following me camera guy?"
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

I love being a Kyle Busch fan biggrin.gif
I mean, in all reality, he gives me a reason to smile.
Have a good week Jr. Nation icon_smile.gif
- Kyle Callahan
Posted Image
2013 - Owosso Kart Speedway - Flathead Track Champion

#16 User is offline   gonzo Icon

• LM racing
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (kelcar14 @ May 4 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love bing a Kyle Busch fan biggrin.gif
I mean, in all reality, he gives me a reason to smile.
Have a good week Jr. Nation icon_smile.gif

Thata way Kyle biggrin.gif stirthepot.gif

#17 User is offline   KCR87 Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

I'm not stirring up no pot, I'm just saying, Junior is an act of god, and when he gets roughed up, its a double negative. I wonder how many people would cheer if it was the #24 he spun?? wink.gif
- Kyle Callahan
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   gonzo Icon

• LM racing
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (kelcar14 @ May 4 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not stirring up no pot, I'm just saying, Junior is an act of god, and when he gets roughed up, its a double negative. I wonder how many people would cheer if it was the #24 he spun?? wink.gif

Unlax already, JK!......The 24? I would , he's a whiner, Jr's got class, didnt hear him bad mouthin, like Kyle did to Wallace cry1.gif

#19 User is offline   KCR87 Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

If you want to talk about whiners, lets talk about the #48 or Lebron James, I don't know who whines more.
- Kyle Callahan
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   mrvids Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (kelcar14 @ May 4 2008, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not stirring up no pot, I'm just saying, Junior is an act of god, and when he gets roughed up, its a double negative.

Does the double negative make a positive? Or do we invert and multiply? Kyle whined about the incident more then Junior did, so does Kyle's negative offset Juniors positive and make Kyle a zero?
2004 MSTRC Yahoo NASCAR Fantasy Champion 2004-05 MSTRC Yahoo Fantasy Football Champion.
2009-10 MSTRC BCS Bowl Pick'em Champion

• (88 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users