Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Owendale 9/5/09 Crazy night - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Owendale 9/5/09 Crazy night

#41 User is offline   cake17k Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon
  • Group: New Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

HEY GUYS TO ALL--IF I MADE A MISSTAKE AND RUBBED ANY OF YOU THE WRONG WAY OR BUMPED OR PUSHED I AM TRULY SORRY .....now i just put that rear end in my car thursday because i wasnt planning on rasing champion ship and wanted to shake it down for corn harvest and great lakes,,well i didnt get to do that because i hurt someones feallings 8 weeks ago when i was there. probably by winning the feature.SO now what do i do? lets see maybe put my 7 1/2 back in and run well in the championship,

#42 User is offline   cake17k Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

i forgot somthing i didnt want to run next saturday and maybe take a trophy away from someone that worked hard all year for one. WELL , know i guess i will. and maybe even try to win it, since i dont have the money to run sportsman.and this car was built for my 15 year old son for 2011, AND BY THE WAY NO NOONE PUT UP 50 DOLLARS. IF YOU OR ANY ONE WANTS TO LOOK AT my car this saturday bring the inspector and 50 bucks,,,WE'LL add to the points fund,make sure you bring 50 for every thing you want to look at to..any takers,,, lets add to the kitty

#43 User is offline   racing07 Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

Y cant we just be friends lol and have fun racing thats what its all about do u know how many people wish they could afford a car and race but they cant and u guys cant even get along jeez Anwyasy so who all got barred or kicked out or whatever i see rick is only down by a few points i thoght it owuld be a more than what it is good luck to all and lets keep it clean championship night boys and have fun it should be fun im excited
James Harris

#44 User is offline   BuehrlyRacing Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (cake17k @ Sep 8 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i forgot somthing i didnt want to run next saturday and maybe take a trophy away from someone that worked hard all year for one. WELL , know i guess i will. and maybe even try to win it, since i dont have the money to run sportsman.and this car was built for my 15 year old son for 2011, AND BY THE WAY NO NOONE PUT UP 50 DOLLARS. IF YOU OR ANY ONE WANTS TO LOOK AT my car this saturday bring the inspector and 50 bucks,,,WE'LL add to the points fund,make sure you bring 50 for every thing you want to look at to..any takers,,, lets add to the kitty

I believe if what is protested is not illegal 25 goes to the fund and 25 to the driver that was protested if found illegal you get your money back
Scott Buehrly
Former #8 Street Stock
Dirt Track Fan

#45 User is offline   Century21 Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (cake17k @ Sep 8 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAAAA HAAAAA LOL LOL WHAT POINTS FUND ??? 2008 NO POINTS MONEY !!!!

#46 User is offline   mike02 Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon
  • Interests:Sportman racer at Owendale

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (mellmotors @ Sep 8 2009, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah at least there is only one more week left! Too bad that wasn't the last night then everybody would have the off-season to cool off. Congrats to the #02 for the win in the pursuit, and the #8 mod for the feature win.

Thank you

Mike02

#47 User is offline   Mark51 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Racing_Fan @ Sep 8 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats funny. Two weeks ago you slammed 44 in the rear end how many times and never came over to say sorry, but I do recall seeing him come up to you in pay out line to apologize. Or how about the week before that that you tried putting him in the wall. And funny that you named all the drivers in that that you problems beating. Just cause they beat you don't mean they are rough drivers, just better then you. Even with all your awards. I'm sure they all have them to.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Blah! Blah! Blah!

#48 User is offline   SpencersGirl39 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

wow someone seems upset...

And I just call it how I see it. Your the only one tryin to say it dont happen. Everyone has an opinion. By the way did you happen to tape the race.? if not maybe have someone that did tape it and watch it, just my thought though. I thought there was some good racing saturday night. Until it got to feature time. I wasnt just blaming essex.

maybe we should change the subject and start thinking about next year already and be done with the whole this whole subject. because whenever something about Owendale gets brought up everyone seems to start fighting and Owendale is going to be the same forever..
Oh and by the way..Racing_Fan least you could do is leave ur name on ur posts?

Mark, i would like to see you continue racing. What are your plans for 2010.

Remember these are my opinions only,
Miranda

#49 User is offline   sd32 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: PR Members

Post icon  Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

Heard Marys gonna drop the streeters next year and buy a huge flat screen tv to wheel out when it would have been their time to run and play Days of Our Lives for the crowd!!!!!!!!! Just as entertaining plus half dressed hotties. No way puvies can compete with that at tri city.

#50 User is offline   Racing_Fan Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (SpencersGirl39 @ Sep 9 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I just call it how I see it. Your the only one tryin to say it dont happen. Everyone has an opinion. By the way did you happen to tape the race.? if not maybe have someone that did tape it and watch it, just my thought though. I thought there was some good racing saturday night. Until it got to feature time. I wasnt just blaming essex.

maybe we should change the subject and start thinking about next year already and be done with the whole this whole subject. because whenever something about Owendale gets brought up everyone seems to start fighting and Owendale is going to be the same forever..

Miranda

Well what do you thinks going to happen when everyone is trying to blame 44 for the deal that happend with 37 and 99? The funny part is is that 44 wasn't around them for that accident. 51 was. And yet 44 gets the blame.

I get the theme here is if you can't beat him, bitch about them instead!!! LOL

And trust me, I'm not scared to leave my name.

KAY ESSEX

#51 User is offline   Mark51 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (SpencersGirl39 @ Sep 9 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Miranda

Going to sportsman, should have a long time ago. Right now I am starting on a new chassis and the old one will be put up for sale. Tell Chad I said hi, miss seeing him race!

#52 User is offline   Mark51 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Racing_Fan @ Sep 9 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well what do you thinks going to happen when everyone is trying to blame 44 for the deal that happend with 37 and 99? The funny part is is that 44 wasn't around them for that accident. 51 was. And yet 44 gets the blame.

I get the theme here is if you can't beat him, bitch about them instead!!! LOL

And trust me, I'm not scared to leave my name.

KAY ESSEX

So I am the cause of the accident because I was near them, ask 02 about his tire, I am not pointing any fingers at Mike, him and some others like to rub hard alot at times, thats all.

#53 User is offline   BuehrlyRacing Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

Mark shoot me a pm with details on what your asking for that chassis I may be looking for one for next year. Does it have stock floor pans, and firewall?
Thanks Scott Buehrly
Scott Buehrly
Former #8 Street Stock
Dirt Track Fan

#54 User is offline   Racing_Fan Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Mark51 @ Sep 9 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I am the cause of the accident because I was near them, ask 02 about his tire, I am not pointing any fingers at Mike, him and some others like to rub hard alot at times, thats all.

I was there the night 02 ended up with a flat tire in turn 3 and 4. They were going in the turn 4 and 44 was at the bottom of the track and 02 was above him and he went to dive down and 44 was there. How is that 44's fault? And honestly Mark I say what happend Saturday was 37 and 99s fault. Everyone else was stuck in the way of the war they had going on. But everyone wants to blame 44 for it cause of what happend when they went 3 wide. So if we are blaming people cause they happend to be there then yes you were there just as well for what was going on, so if thats the case then yes you are at fault to. Most of the accidents in the feature had 37 and/or 99 into them. And yet everyone wants to blame 44.

And trust me, 44 never intentionally hit you. He considered you as a friend, even though we argued and I told him not to trust you, thats why he went to you in pay out that night and tried talking to you, even though you slammed him god only knows how many times in the rear end. He's always tried helping out when you or anyone that came to him needed it. And yet everyone wants to complain about him. My oppion is that he should just say screw all use. But he's not like that!!!

#55 User is offline   mike02 Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon
  • Interests:Sportman racer at Owendale

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Racing_Fan @ Sep 9 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was there the night 02 ended up with a flat tire in turn 3 and 4. They were going in the turn 4 and 44 was at the bottom of the track and 02 was above him and he went to dive down and 44 was there. How is that 44's fault? And honestly Mark I say what happend Saturday was 37 and 99s fault. Everyone else was stuck in the way of the war they had going on. But everyone wants to blame 44 for it cause of what happend when they went 3 wide. So if we are blaming people cause they happend to be there then yes you were there just as well for what was going on, so if thats the case then yes you are at fault to. Most of the accidents in the feature had 37 and/or 99 into them. And yet everyone wants to blame 44.

And trust me, 44 never intentionally hit you. He considered you as a friend, even though we argued and I told him not to trust you, thats why he went to you in pay out that night and tried talking to you, even though you slammed him god only knows how many times in the rear end. He's always tried helping out when you or anyone that came to him needed it. And yet everyone wants to complain about him. My oppion is that he should just say screw all use. But he's not like that!!!

You know what was wrong with the whole thing is Mike stood next to me in the pay line and did not say a word ! He knows what he did he seen what happen yet not a word. I had the line if it would have been the other way around the 02 would have been the bad guy!

#56 User is offline   Mark51 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Racing_Fan @ Sep 9 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well apparantly you do not know me, I never in my 7 yrs there went to Mike for any help, I think he came to us (me & 02) once and asked for an axle or fluid or something. I have apologized to him for a tap and even backed him up when him and Tom Schmidt were arguing last year, tom came over with a group, I felt that was not fair 3 to 1, and you say you do not trust me, ha!

#57 User is offline   BuehrlyRacing Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:40 PM

Whats not to trust about mark probably one of the most honest straight forward guys in the class. I personally think 44 was not innocent on the backstretch when they went three wide it looked as if they all were running rough.
Scott Buehrly
Former #8 Street Stock
Dirt Track Fan

#58 User is offline   SpencersGirl39 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

I never said blamed essex for that crash. I just said he was beating and banging. Like everyone else. Chill out..maybe mike can get on here to defend himself because you arent getting the whole picture. I think maybe the subject needs to be changed before someone says something they dont mean...

I personally think 44 was not innocent on the backstretch when they went three wide it looked as if they all were running rough.

well said scott...mark i dont see why everyone thinks you are such a bad guy but i know that i dont and so do alot of others. So Kay Sorry if i offended you but im just going by what i saw..and it seems like alot saw it to..oh ya and thats the first time ive been up to owendale since the 4th of july..so i guess just that night he was driving bad.. beatdeadhorse5.gif Owendale will NEVER change!

#59 User is offline   Racing_Fan Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (mike02 @ Sep 9 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what was wrong with the whole thing is Mike stood next to me in the pay line and did not say a word ! He knows what he did he seen what happen yet not a word. I had the line if it would have been the other way around the 02 would have been the bad guy!

Did you come and say sorry for hitting him?

#60 User is offline   Racing_Fan Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Mark51 @ Sep 9 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well apparantly you do not know me, I never in my 7 yrs there went to Mike for any help, I think he came to us (me & 02) once and asked for an axle or fluid or something. I have apologized to him for a tap and even backed him up when him and Tom Schmidt were arguing last year, tom came over with a group, I felt that was not fair 3 to 1, and you say you do not trust me, ha!

So your saying he's never came to you and offered help? And he has never apologized for bumping you? And no I don't trust you. Last year you did nothing but complain about 98, and how if wasn't fair that he raced since he's mary's nephew, and look at you now.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users