Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Full Moon At Auto City - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Full Moon At Auto City Thanks

#41 User is offline   jerrywells Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:23 PM

if the car is not stock it shouldn't be there. and yes, he is getting the message that cheating is alright at a very early age. dave, kim, hannah and all the other hornet drivers, i sure do feel for you's. the fans in the stands see just what you are talking about along with alot of other drivers. it is sad when his dad sits in the stands in the pits and brags about how is son could beat alot of other drivers in other divisions with that so called 4 cylinder. he sure is proud about cheating in a kids class, lol

#42 User is offline   edas73 Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon
  • Group: New Members

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(devilishangel @ Sep 3 2007, 09:08 PM) View Post
Yes you are right about the techs ALWAYS getting over ruled angryfire.gif >>>> Why even have them Joe if they can't even make the calls????? I heard this past weekend that you gave #33 till this NEXT weekend to produce the right TITLE to his car which is a JOKE!!!! What about the OTHER 3 that he gave you???? Should have been given the RIGHT one at the BEGINING of the SEASON not at the END but if you can't make up your mind what kind of a car it is then maybe there is something FISHY here.... Also you gave him till this weekend to FIX his car the RIGHT way????? From what I understand is that they have cut out there HOOD and DOOR panels and a few others????? That to me isn't STOCK which is supposed to be... Then the whole FLAT TOP PISTONS and EDDIE DOUTRE HEADS to me they mixed and matched parts which is illegal also HMMMM ok thats right huh STOCK motor huh Thats what Mr Brabbs has to say huh HE SAID THAT HE BUILT IT... Well Joe why don't you just BRING THAT 6 FT TROPHY NEXT WEEKEND AND GIVE IT TO THE CHEATERS!!!! IN FRONT OF ALL THE FANS INSTEAD OF WAITING TO THE BANQUET.......I think that it is SAD that it takes a OWNER TO do this..... WHY PAY PEOPLE TO DO A JOB IF ALL YOU DO IS OVERRULE IT ????? You now what the right thing is to do but I really don't know if you will do that.... Maybe you guys talked about it this past weekend on the boat for that cookout????? Oh and also #33's dad was pretty confident to approach a man and ask if he wanted a LOAN of $500 to tear down his motor for what reason huh That doesn't help when you have your engine builder tearing it down huh yeah they are really going to tell you that its ILLEGAL They already now what is there and for another you ALREADY paid them for a CHEATER motor... I seen CHILDERS DAD yelling in a womans face while holding a alcohol beverage as Joe sits on the picnic table and say that they will talk about it later???? Didn't see the womans face but what kind of a man does that also the son just sits there with and smile on his face cause his dad is being a ass and he is enjoing it.. I am so glad that I am a FAN and don't have a car out there because I would be pretty pissed off..... These are kids in a learning division what kid of a message are you trying to set here Joe??????? All I have to say to #33 and Joe is that KARMA is a BITCH and you will get it one way or another you can't keep SCREWING people and not pay the consequences......

Hey Devilish angel I do not know where you get your info but I do not Know the #33 and do not have any 4 Cly parts. Just clearing this up since I seen my name involved. ED DOUTRE JR #73 PLM

#43 User is offline   mod4 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members
  • Interests:Racing and Hockey

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:18 AM

Put up or shut up!! Put up the money to tear the #33 down or shut up and race!!!
Hodgeson Motorsports

#44 User is offline   lilkurt3A Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE(mod4 @ Sep 4 2007, 08:18 PM) View Post
Put up or shut up!! Put up the money to tear the #33 down or shut up and race!!!

i couldnt of said it any better blake does not beat us down the straightaway his car is rwd and it HANDLES!!!!!!!!!!
driver #5 hornet
2007 auto city track record holder 17:41

#45 User is offline   LivinLarge Icon

• Crew member
  • Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:13 AM

Why is it that when it gets to the end of the season and points races are tight, the point leader is "cheating" or "favored"? unsure.gif Is it maybe because you're cheating and still getting beat? Just an honest question......Like Mod4 said, put up or shut up!
Chris

#46 User is offline   #71 Senior Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

theres been a lot of that lately at autocity... the tower never seems to see it the way it actually happened. they dont see it the way their ontrack officials see it, they never see it the way the tape shows... they have their own view of everything...

You got THAT one right Nick. (Go Caddy Man)
It has turned my stomach at the calls at Auto City just in the Pro Late Models.
They are so wierd that I couldn't say if they are playing favorites or just showing how un observant they are.
Then right after the race is over or later the next day to have them say "...well you know I think you're right on that one. I didn't see it." Then who's giving YOU the authority to make that call?
Race is over, driver got screwed, lost the points, didn't get paid for the spot he battled to attain, etc..
How much longer are the fans going to put up with it too?

I also know from past experience at Springport and with Super-Pro they have a rule about your Spotter mirror driving FOR YOU.
Can't have that at Auto City. The track doesn't have the man power to group all the spotters in one area and police what they are doing. As gentlemen, lets get it STOPPED RIGHT NOW, OK? Lets all remember it for next year too.

Now about the famous Saturday Night Full Moon incidents. You guys.............
I couldn't believe how hurt I felt inside after watching it. Most of you drivers know I will treat you all like sons.
Well Fetter and Freeland are my age so how about old Army buddies for them 2?
Here was a Family dispute that turned to blows. Not with fists but with CARS.
Mark Russel shows up with a minimum crew. Lonnie went off on him for tearing his body off. Why would you need 10 or 12 people to go threaten and chew him out? I don't think Mark will show up at Dixie some night so you can show him what a real demo derby is like Lonnie. Ever figure out why you and your GANG jumped all over ME? I watched you take out Turnbal in the heat race, who was it you spun/tagged in the feature before Mark totalled his car in that turn 3 wreck with you?
Mark Russel was your target?
Rest easy Kids.
Terry Sr.
Old Mopar Guy #71

#47 User is offline   devilishangel Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(mod4 @ Sep 4 2007, 06:18 AM) View Post

Well Joe why put up the money they don't do anything when they find something wrong????? Already have been down that path .... Tech guys are getting sick and tierd of finding things wrong with cars and then being told that they can't DQ someone go figure....Let the tech guys do there job and Mr Dewitt shouldn't interfer..

#48 User is offline   mod4 Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

Mike R told me saturday that they have not found anything wrong with the #33 car. So what do you want them to do?!!
Hodgeson Motorsports

#49 User is offline   TT22KH Icon

• Kyle Hayden
  • Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

Does anyone making these accusations have hard facts or is this all just hearsay?

How many of you have actually been under the hood of the #33?
Kyle Hayden
#14 Jeg's All-Stars Tour/ACSS Impala SS

#50 User is offline   lilkurt3A Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(TT22KH @ Sep 5 2007, 08:21 AM) View Post
Does anyone making these accusations have hard facts or is this all just hearsay?

How many of you have actually been under the hood of the #33?

i think its just all hearsay i have been under the hood of the 33 and nothing looks illegal to me. they have teched everything on that car and its all passed. blake is a good driver and has a car that handles i know my car pulls blake down the straightaway and he catches me in the corners anyways hannas parents should be proud of hanna wehther she wins the championship or not she has done a great job this year its her first year driving blakes been driving since he was a little kid
driver #5 hornet

#51 User is offline   team80mi Icon

• Icon
  • Interests:racing, fast cars,beer

Post icon  Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

[quote name='devilishangel' date='Sep 4 2007, 11:08 AM' post='96425']
Yes you are right about the techs ALWAYS getting over ruled angryfire.gif >>>> Why even have them Joe if they can't even make the calls????? I heard this past weekend that you gave #33 till this NEXT weekend to produce the right TITLE to his car which is a JOKE!!!!
Ever car has no. on it not just the vin no, behind the heater box and on the sub frame.

Team80Motorsports Second, is the first loser
Gerry Persails Sr.

#52 User is offline   mod4 Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:25 AM

I don't know of to many drivers that have the title to there race car!! I wish A/C tech the mods this hard for TC!!
Hodgeson Motorsports

#53 User is offline   RACERXBLINGBLING Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

i NEVER SAID , THE SO CALLED CAR WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE, THAT THE DRIVER WAS NO GOOD!!!! WHAT I SAID WAS HE HAS BEEN TOLD SEVERAL TIMES TO CHANGE THINGS, YES THERE HAS BEEN PROOF, THIS STARTED FROM THE FIRST WEEK OF RACING , THERE WAS NO POINTS INVOLVED, HIS CAR WAS DQ BUT ABBOTT BROUGHT THE 69 UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DRIVER QUALIFIED HIS 33 WHEN HE WAS TOLD NOT TO TAKE IT ON THE TRACK HE DID ANYWAY!!!!!!( JOE DEWITT TOLD ME HIS SELF) ANY WAYS THE NEXT WEEK HE QUALIFIED THE 69AND RACED HIS CAR THE 33, IN THE RULE BOOK IN THE HORNETS IT SAYS ONCE YOU QUALIFIED A CAR YOU CAN NOT RACE ANOTHER, 33 HAD A CHOICE ...SWITCH WITH KYLE BROOKS AND IF KYLE BROOKS WINS IN THE 33 HE WOULD BE DISQUALIFIED, AND BLAKE WOULD WIN POINTS IN KYLES CAR , I AGREED WITH JOE .....BLAKE IS A KID THAT IS FAIR FOR HIM !! In no way was it for Kyle Brooks though! I was hoping Kyles representive of his team would see this ,as i did , and of corse they did! so blake should of been sent home!!!! these are facts, at the begining of the yr he had a holley carb on there(fact again) told to change it so put a weber on it , it has flat top pistons butterfly cut (fact) the tech quit because he was over ruled!his ride height was too low 3 weeks in a row(fact) when the hood is up you can see the stuff done to it (fact ) and racing springs (fact) there is no whinning joe hodgeson , all and every hornet has came too Dave or myself , people in the stands, so i take it to joe dewitt.... do i want too ....no!!! do i hope every week he is legal ? yes , this is a learning beginers class none of this should go on, at all 0 tolerance , i am not whinning about my own daughter championship points , They mean nothing to me!!!!!! she is 13 and became interested in racing she was having a blast, she has alot of yrs ahead to prove herself, this is a yr of growth for her , frankly i made her take a weekend off so this would not become anything, it rained out though, i would love for her to stay home the last two races ,points mean nothing to me at her point, but learning the correct way and following rules is a cold hard fact im not willing to comprise!!!!!!!! her goal this yr is to learn 1. seat time,2.learn respect,3.learn how to even handle a car,4. meet fun compettetors and enjoy smokin each other,5. memeories and confidence in herself!!!!!!!!!!! and if the rules are not followed then you should go home, as far as where she finishes i do not care ,as long as its fair ,and as long as all kids have fair chance, and liltle kurt ive known you, your whole life and your dad a long time and he himself has whined about blakes car , he acts like his buddy on sat but he rants as much as i do!!!!!!!!!!!! he knows the truth !!and Joe cold hard facts you know too , last yr Tony and Dave were in the pits watching and Tony himself told Dave everything in that motor, to me these are facts, do i care no so what we spent 150.00 dollars and they spent $5,000, Christine edmunds looked under the hood! and ask her what she saw!!!!!!! John Edmonds and Steve Morris saw the same thing renoick said blakes car came with those ! come on , but i do not care from this moment on i begged my daughter to cheat as they are she looked me dead in the face and said No i will finish 2 or 3 and i can sleep at nite ( do I blame her ) heck know !!!!!!!!!!means i did my job right , kyle you know as well as i do what is going on Tony is an excellent Driver, builder and very knowledgeable , this is his customer the 33 so heck ya he is going to defend him why do you think childers had TOny build the motor he knows his way around he is hall of fame!!!!!!! my last and only comment on this !!!

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! TO COMPRIMISE THE 6 PILLARS OF CHACTER IN SUCH A YOUNG INSPIRING, UP COMING DRIVER IS UNREAL AND WILL LEAD TO TROUBLES IN THE FUTURE, TO SELL YOUR SOUL FOR YOUR CHILD TO WIN 50.00 A NITE IS WORTHLESS CAUSE ONE DAY WHEN YOUR NOT THERE ONLY THE LIEING , CHEATING AND STEALING CONTINUES , WHERE ARE THE ETHICS , IT ONLY IS PASSED DOWN, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE , A BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WHO IS DOING SOMETHING SHE NEVER HAS , LEARNING AND GAINING MORE EXPERIENCE WITH EVERY LAP!!!!! SO ROCK ON AND DO WHAT IT TAKES IM GOING TO ENJOY WATCHING MY DAUGHTER FINISH WHAT SHE STARTED AND SUPPORT HER!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kim Christensen #X Thunder Truck

#54 User is offline   mod4 Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:24 AM

Kim, That post is so long I fell asleep!! Tony told Dave in the trailer saturday he would tear the motor down with Dave and Al standing there!! So step up!! It sounds like you have a bigger problem with the race track than with the 33 car. Just my opionion. And just for the record don't belive everything Tony tells ya biggrin.gif !!
Hodgeson Motorsports

#55 User is offline   RACERXBLINGBLING Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:54 AM

Joe this is over for me, I do not care today , nor do i care for the next two weeks , if you fell alseep good , you did not have to read it nor did you have to post, besides you know me i run my mouth faster then i can type, and it would had been much longer had i typed faster, the entire car is not stock joe, it is suppose to be , but from this point on I DO NOT CARE, AS I READ EARLIER BRING THE TROPHY SAT AND HAND IT OUT, Joe are you foolish i would never post the tear down money 5 people 3 of whom i did not know gave me the money , i said give it to the tech who finds it!!!!!!!! i dont care and yes this post is long just for you , you need the rest Joe you are a hard worker and dam nice guy, so if this sounds like a lullabye GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THE PROBLEM WITH THE TRACK , THE OWNER DOES NOT FOLLOW HIS OWN RULES!!!!!!!!! HE WROTE THE RULE BOOK, HE INVENTED THE DIVISION FOLLOW IT !! WHO WINS OR LOSES I DO NOT CARE AS LONG AS THERE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN JOE THIS IS THE LAST REPLY ON THIS CAR OR ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILL BE BACK ON OTHER TOPICS BUT THERE GOING TO ONLY BE POSITIVE (I THINK)LOL biggrin.gif

#56 User is offline   lilkurt3A Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:10 PM

if me or my dad had a problem with blake then we would not have loaned him our car yes i would have liked to get 2nd in points but i would like to earn it the only problem i have with blake is it is hard for him to pass a car clean
driver #5 hornet

#57 User is offline   RACERXBLINGBLING Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:14 PM

I got ya!!!!! Joe Hodgeson!!!!!!!! lol never expected that phone call huh?????? lmao !!!!!!!! hey Sam I know your lurkin so Hello from the biggest whinner in town, lol amongst aother things , that are un heard off even to me lmao lol , so any way , I must say stay on your stool Sam , Joe was firing me up, lol rofl3.gif banana.gif rofl3.gif banana.gif I still will love ya Sam, beoches love people too rofl3.gif banana.gif and Joe H you have one coming , i will think real hard, its gona be good, but hey i can take the joking around and the firing up!!!!!!!!!!! and this whine did not come with tears lol i tried making this post long so Joe could take a nap!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ rofl3.gif

#58 User is offline   mod4 Icon

• Icon

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:33 PM

Kim, What did you say, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Your not the frist one to say I have one coming!! And won't be the last biggrin.gif !!!
Hodgeson Motorsports

#59 User is offline   RACERXBLINGBLING Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:32 PM

banana.gif rofl3.gif banana.gif rofl3.gif banana.gif

#60 User is offline   cpracer Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:50 AM

Dave I dont know whats going on here but I think Joe is flirting with Kim lol OK THAT was a joke biggrin.gif

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users