Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Snow Angel Sue Suspended - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Snow Angel Sue Suspended

#1 User is offline   kaiserfan Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members
  • Interests:racing

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

Kurt Busch has been suspended indefintley by Nascar because of domestic violance
Bob Kaul
A full invert is always a good idea
Very Proud to be a Racing Bleacher Creature
MWG Bowl 2011 Fantasy Football Champion
2014 MARFC Fan Of The Year
2017Track Count
Tri City 15
Crystal 3
Merritt 6
Mt Plesant 2
Whittemore 2
Birch Run 1
Silver Bullett 1
Owosso 1
[color="#000000"]

#2 User is offline   Verwayne Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Senior Administrator

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

While I've not seen all the 'evidence' that NASCAR seemingly has seen, the material I have read indicates that his ex is bat guano crazy. I am not not have I EVER been a Kurt Busch fan, but unless they are going to trot some good evidence out soon, it was a dirty trick to wait until 48 hours before the Daytona to do this. This deal has been brewing all winter long and for it to happen NOW stinks. As I said, if they DQ'd him because he acted like a dilrod, I'd have no problem but to do this without also giving the public at least a partial reason is wrong. Just my two cents.
* You can't have courage unless you know fear.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Vincit Omnia Veritas (Truth conquers all!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my books over on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/mul2t5v

#3 User is offline   MaddMike Icon

• Icon
  • Interests:adrenaline

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

I don't like the guy, but this chick is a total whack job. The Family Court acknowledged multiple instances of false testimony by her, and no-one saw this happen. Crazy women like this will head butt a wall on their own in order to get their way and cause harm to the man they are mad at for whatever reason. It was claimed in statements that she is some sort of professional assassin...Kurt's pretty frail. She shoulda been able to take him. The whole thing kinda stinks of sexism....it seems like the man always goes to jail even if the woman assaults him first.

Mike
I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Todays Listening experience-

Dope- I Don't give a ****

Give it a whirl.

#4 User is offline   MaddMike Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:25 PM

Wow. We said basically the same thing even without prior discussion. ;)
I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

Give it a whirl.

#5 User is offline   Verwayne Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Senior Administrator

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:27 PM

LOL... I see that! NASCAR.com site is a horrible mess full of click bait articles but if you go to http://www.sports.yahoo.com and then this article, you will see that many people think like this. The articles I've read support that his ex could have written all kinds of fictional crap.
http://sports.yahoo....-224652645.html
* You can't have courage unless you know fear.
*Vincit Omnia Veritas (Truth conquers all!)
Check out my books over on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/mul2t5v

#6 User is offline   MaddMike Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

This is a family court and this is some guy's written opinion. He had to give that opinion because he had to cover his own butt...If he didn't issue the restraining order, then he would be on the hot seat if something ever happened.....But seriously..how can he acknowledge multiple instances of her giving false testimony and then still go on to believe her.

I don't think Kurt is exactly "right in the head", but this is not a preponderance of the evidence at all... This is like fighting a traffic ticket in front of a Magistrate...Magistrates and court "commissioners" don't have to follow the legal process...they just give an Opinion. With the MAgistrate, they ask you the very first thing when you get in there if you agree to accept the decision...if you want to get a fair decision, always answer NO.

Mike

Give it a whirl.

#7 User is offline   kaiserfan Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:59 PM

View PostVerwayne, on 20 February 2015 - 08:20 PM, said:

While I've not seen all the 'evidence' that NASCAR seemingly has seen, the material I have read indicates that his ex is bat guano crazy. I am not not have I EVER been a Kurt Busch fan, but unless they are going to trot some good evidence out soon, it was a dirty trick to wait until 48 hours before the Daytona to do this. This deal has been brewing all winter long and for it to happen NOW stinks. As I said, if they DQ'd him because he acted like a dilrod, I'd have no problem but to do this without also giving the public at least a partial reason is wrong. Just my two cents.

It gets Nascar nationwide attention the weekend of the 500
Bob Kaul
2017Track Count
Tri City 15
Crystal 3
Merritt 6
Mt Plesant 2
Whittemore 2
Birch Run 1
Silver Bullett 1
Owosso 1
[color="#000000"]

#8 User is offline   mod11 Icon

• Touring series rookie
  • Icon

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

Guilty until proven otherwise,Nascar trying not to look too nfl ish

#9 User is offline   fastforward Icon

• Touring series rookie
  • Icon

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

Don't forget the Kurt Busch berating of Dr. jerry Punch a few years ago, so yeah I can believe he did this as well behind closed doors. He is a moron at best and has pissed away every chance he's had. Just go away forever.

#10 User is offline   BigEd Icon

• Get your "Backside Trackside"!!!!!
  • Icon
  • Group: PR Members
  • Interests:Auto Racing, Bowling, Talking, sports in general

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

This is no more than a sign of the times we live in.

Ray Rice and the way the NFL handled that situation is what has brought us here. The absolute mishandling of that domestic violence situation has muddied the water, and has open the door for all kinds of he said/she said arguments that can quickly end the career of any sports figure that stands in the spotlight. No matter whether they are guilty, or innocent. Once the accusation is made, the accused is in trouble, even before any court of law gets to hear each side of the story. You are guilty until proven innocent. You will pay "some" price, before you even get a chance to defend yourself.

Please don't mistake my statement as a backing of domestic violence, it is not. This is a huge problem and those that are committing this crime need to be dealt with in the highest degree. I'm just saying with the way things have happened lately in sport concerning this subject, that it opens the door for any woman, who may have a vandetta against any man in the sports spotlight (whether it is truly domestic violence or not), to really put them in a very bad situation, and could cost them their future in their sport, and take away their livelyhood. If they DID commit the act, then they should pay the price, but if they didn't, they will STILL pay a price.

I understand the problem, I don't know how they will fix it.
Spartan Speedway Announcer since 2003
Owosso Speedway Announcer 1999-2002, then 2014 till ???

#11 User is offline   MikeF Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

Big difference in the two cases is there is video evidence of Rice. Also, and I could be wrong about this, but I thought Rice plead guilty long before this even came to light??? In Kurt Busch's case his ex is about is loony as he is. She has more allegations and law suits against every man in her life except her son. I would rather wait to see some proof before taking action against Busch.

In other news, JGR is talking to Eric Jones about replacing Kyle until he can come back. Good news for the local guy.

#12 User is offline   OLDGOLD Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:36 PM

View PostMikeF, on 24 February 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

Big difference in the two cases is there is video evidence of Rice. Also, and I could be wrong about this, but I thought Rice plead guilty long before this even came to light??? In Kurt Busch's case his ex is about is loony as he is. She has more allegations and law suits against every man in her life except her son. I would rather wait to see some proof before taking action against Busch.

In other news, JGR is talking to Eric Jones about replacing Kyle until he can come back. Good news for the local guy.

#13 User is offline   OLDGOLD Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

I think something happened but I am not sure what.there are lots of questions that need answers.Nobody in the Rv lot heard anything,and who allowed her into the lot to let herself into his motorhome ? its said she used the keypad on the coach to let herself in ,why would you go back into a area where you were abused 1 week before? correct me if i am wrong this happened on sept 24th and she waited till Nov 5th to report it?I know he is a jackarse based on other flair ups but something smells fishy. they disallowed her tweets or facebook messages to the court about her making kurt her sons new dad and sueing her ex for money.If he kicked her around he deserves what comes, but when she asks a congresswoman to help her investigate and tells the media that she had talked with lots of other race wives and girlfriends and this abuse happens alot . Bring on the Tartar sauce and fries. it may be true but has lots of holes

#14 User is offline   mrvids Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:26 AM

Erik Jones will move to the 54 car for the XFINITY race this weekend.
Kurt Busch's sponsor is Gene Haas, and he's been paying out of his own pocket to fund that car. Time will tell how long Haas will be able to continue funding that car.
Not sure who is loonier, Kurt or his ex-girlfriend. Sounds like a match made in hell.
2004 MSTRC Yahoo NASCAR Fantasy Champion 2004-05 MSTRC Yahoo Fantasy Football Champion.
2009-10 MSTRC BCS Bowl Pick'em Champion

#15 User is offline   vignoles419 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:circle jerking mods

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

:-? not a kurt busch fan but time for nascar to pull their head out of their ass.its pretty bad when you suspend someone and make them go through a program for reinstatement while in the mean time ruining their income, when they aren't even going to be charged for a crime let alone being charged and found innocent. its time for nascar to quit being so pc ,this is still America - innocent till proven guilty

#16 User is offline   kaiserfan Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

View Postvignoles419, on 06 March 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

:-?/> not a kurt busch fan but time for nascar to pull their head out of their ass.its pretty bad when you suspend someone and make them go through a program for reinstatement while in the mean time ruining their income, when they aren't even going to be charged for a crime let alone being charged and found innocent. its time for nascar to quit being so pc ,this is still America - innocent till proven guilty

From what Nascar has demonstrated so far this season they can't find there ass to pull there head out it
Bob Kaul
2017Track Count
Tri City 15
Crystal 3
Merritt 6
Mt Plesant 2
Whittemore 2
Birch Run 1