Michigan Short Track Racing Club: WTB Old Super Mod - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB Old Super Mod

#1 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

I trying to find an old late 70's Tri-Sac super mod to restore.. Would love rear engine or Indy roadster convert but will truely look at anything out there.My dad's is long gone and would love one to restore. Have tried most of the other site but thought maybe someone here might know where some of the old Tri-Sac guys hang out or where there barns might be.PM me here if you have any leads at all or send e-mail to klincoln@monroeproducts.com
The Wizard of Air

Quietly Making Noise

#2 User is offline   rickyracer Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:17 AM

Try Facebook "Vintage supermodified cars and parts for sale". Also "Vintage race car parts for sale and wanted".
If you don't see anything on there ask a question. Maybe someone knows of one for sale.

View PostKevin 05, on 20 June 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

I trying to find an old late 70's Tri-Sac super mod to restore.. Would love rear engine or Indy roadster convert but will truely look at anything out there.My dad's is long gone and would love one to restore. Have tried most of the other site but thought maybe someone here might know where some of the old Tri-Sac guys hang out or where there barns might be.PM me here if you have any leads at all or send e-mail to klincoln@monroeproducts.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users