Michigan Short Track Racing Club: ROTW In 2018 - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ROTW In 2018

#1 User is offline   Verwayne Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Administrator

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

As most of you are aware, my wife has suffered a series of strokes and is sinking into dementia and just to make it fun, she was diagnosed with Parkinson's as well. I'm not here to cry about it, just giving some of you a chance to do something. Since my income went from $125,000 a year to $11,000 a year, at this point in time, I do not envision a way to do video out of Crystal next year. I've done everything I could do to round up financial help, but with tending to my wife, I'm hamstrung. If the income can't equal the outgo when I consider all the expenses that accompany it, I can't do it. I had to have my own special Internet plan there to run a live video upload and then had to pay people to be there. Before my wife's illness, it wasn't a problem, but I can't do it making only 9% of what we used to make.... but. At this point, I think we will be running an audio stream. I've discussed it and all it would take is a laptop in the tower with a cable off their sound board. All they have to do is start it and it is up and running.

If anyone from a track would like to do a live audio or video feed, now is the perfect time to talk to us so we can get you set up. There is no charge from me and the bandwidth is from our servers, not yours. If you'd like to do a racing talk show, contact me. It isn't difficult and just like the tracks, the stuff is on me. I can't afford the personal charges such as 'payroll' and the special Internet I had to have. If your track or your home has decent Internet upload, you can do decent video. Decent audio is easy to do on nearly any upload. You can do pre-recorded video or audio and put it in queue to be played when you want it to play.

Think about it and if this sounds something you want to do, drop me an email at bmoc66@gmail.com
V
* You can't have courage unless you know fear.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Vincit Omnia Veritas (Truth conquers all!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my books over on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/mul2t5v

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users