Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Racetrack for sale - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Racetrack for sale

#1 User is offline   mortified*26 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:12 AM

If anyone is interested in owning their very own speedway you can purchase the Onaway Speedway for $229,000 with everything you need to be successful in the racing world. If interested contact Jim at 2317580330 the only reason for selling is we have moved to California and won't be able to put on full seasons of racing for a while. We would entertain leases or land contracts.

#2 User is offline   Double D Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

View Postmortified*26, on 26 October 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

If anyone is interested in owning their very own speedway you can purchase the Onaway Speedway for $229,000 with everything you need to be successful in the racing world. If interested contact Jim at 2317580330 the only reason for selling is we have moved to California and won't be able to put on full seasons of racing for a while. We would entertain leases or land contracts.

I'll tell you what it isn't a bad little track. We've raced the last two redneck rallys there and had a great time. Ive been to a few of there weekly shows as a spectator and seen some good racing. Its off in the great white north so car count wont be real high numbers but if you run classes that people can afford to run and NOT run racers away with ONE NITE EXPENSIVE TIRES you could pull a decent amount of weekly racers and with camping being the main industry up there a good advertising person could fill the stands every week which could help pay the racers and make for a good profit margin. If I was a younger man I would be dam serious about buying the place.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users