Michigan Short Track Racing Club: NASCAR Mods - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NASCAR Mods

#1 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

Scott Keyser has always done a great job of bringing the WoO to Berlin in the Fall,,and always loved the Big Blocks when he brought them to I-96.. To bad someone won't help do a big show at Berlin with the Whelen Mods ..Maybe during one of the MIS weekends so we could see the Rocket run a mod at Berlin..Ryan can sure hustle one of those things at NHMS and car still drive the wheels off a SC car.. I think that would be a great place to bring another outside class to the area for a one time show..Like the old days when we got to see ISMA at least once a year
The Wizard of Air

Quietly Making Noise

#2 User is offline   fastbackss Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hysterical - I just discussed this with someone earlier today that it would be amazing if they came out here.

The "problem" that I see? The NASCAR mods whine that they are the Connecticut tour; almost all of their races are in that state. But when NASCAR schedules a new track they whine the travel is too far.

It is also tough because there are no local cars to supplement the field (much like what happened at I-96). Regardless, I would be first in line for tickets...

-Mike

PS - Kalamazoo is already a NASCAR sanctioned track...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users