Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Mother of all Enduros in Texas - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mother of all Enduros in Texas Run what ya brung.

#1 User is offline   Rocky Icon

• Filthy Sailor
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

I want to put my current car in this race. I'd need a 602 or maybe even a GMPP 290 horse crate motor (for fuel mileage) and some steel wheels and some rock hard asphalt rubber which I betcha I could find right around here LOL Posted Image It is a dirt race but I don't think dirt tires would be the way to go. I wanted to bring up the flyer but couldn't get it to copy so click the link. This is a cool idea if you ask me.

http://www.bigracepromotions.com/
Imported From Saginaw.
(Va) Langley Speedway-1
(Va) Virginia Motor Speedway-1
(Tn) Volunteer Speedway-1
(Tn) Bristol Motor speedway-1

Lifetime Total 36 tracks in 10 states. Please, please, please don't let it rain on Saturday anymore this season.

#2 User is offline   Rocky Icon

• Filthy Sailor
  • Icon

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostRocky, on 13 November 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

I want to put my current car in this race. I'd need a 602 or maybe even a GMPP 290 horse crate motor (for fuel mileage) and some steel wheels and some rock hard asphalt rubber which I betcha I could find right around here LOL Posted Image It is a dirt race but I don't think dirt tires would be the way to go. I wanted to bring up the flyer but couldn't get it to copy so click the link. This is a cool idea if you ask me.

http://www.bigracepromotions.com/

By the way your race car is legal for this and both days are 10,000 to win. Lone Star 600 is what it's gonna be called.
Imported From Saginaw.
(Va) Langley Speedway-1

Lifetime Total 36 tracks in 10 states. Please, please, please don't let it rain on Saturday anymore this season.

#3 User is offline   fastbackss Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Interesting idea - if I owned a dirt track I wouldn't want to subject my track to that, but whatever.

Also - register by 12/15 to get a better spot in the first leg of the enduro...but that is nearly 10 months in advance! Holy cow.

#4 User is offline   Rocky Icon

• Filthy Sailor
  • Icon

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

It isn't any more laps than the old Dealers Choice races at Crystal back when they were pulling in 500 plus race cars. I wonder how many will enter this thing?
Imported From Saginaw.
(Va) Langley Speedway-1

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users