Michigan Short Track Racing Club: auto city and owosso street outlaws - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

auto city and owosso street outlaws Sounds great to me!

#1 User is offline   jhaydenX Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

I like this! Now let's keeps us on the slicks so all we gotta do to run either track is change gears. Please, oh please keep us on the 1/4 at A/C!!!!!..... There is a sportsman/street stock series in NY that uses the same deal and they get large car counts due to the money saving for the driver. Impounding the tires keeps keeps us all on the same level...u won't get beat by a bigger wallet... All of us sportsman/street stock guys should work together and make this work.. it will only benefit us. Both awesome places to race.

Also its awesome to hear the two tracks are working together. . Kudos guys, too bad we can get that other track in BR to join :stirthepot:/>
Johnny Hayden

#64 PLM

#2 User is offline   OLDGOLD Icon

• Icon

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostjhaydenX, on 20 January 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

I like this! Now let's keeps us on the slicks so all we gotta do to run either track is change gears. Please, oh please keep us on the 1/4 at A/C!!!!!..... There is a sportsman/street stock series in NY that uses the same deal and they get large car counts due to the money saving for the driver. Impounding the tires keeps keeps us all on the same level...u won't get beat by a bigger wallet... All of us sportsman/street stock guys should work together and make this work.. it will only benefit us. Both awesome places to race.

Also its awesome to hear the two tracks are working together. . Kudos guys, too bad we can get that other track in BR to join :stirthepot:/>/>
the other track in BR is barely gonna open.

#3 User is offline   race40 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

View PostOLDGOLD, on 03 March 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

the other track in BR is barely gonna open.

#4 User is offline   race40 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

leave tires, can just buy two tires each nite & put on big track at ac. Can still run same gear 6.00 total

#5 User is offline   jhaydenX Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:36 PM

View Postrace40, on 06 May 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

leave tires, can just buy two tires each nite & put on big track at ac. Can still run same gear 6.00 total

Gotta make something work. 3 cars isn't gonna keep the class around. I wasn't there this past week due the car not being ready but I'll be back shortly. I don't wan to run w/ pure stocks, my car's body is not nearly strong enough for punishment from those cars. will putting them on the 1/2 bring more cars? Everyone says that will, but talk is talk. I don't see what's wrong with the 1/4 mile.. grow a pair and run the 1/4.. that track groomed one of nascar's best.
Johnny Hayden

#64 PLM

#6 User is offline   race40 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

View PostjhaydenX, on 05 May 2015 - 08:36 PM, said:

Gotta make something work. 3 cars isn't gonna keep the class around. I wasn't there this past week due the car not being ready but I'll be back shortly. I don't wan to run w/ pure stocks, my car's body is not nearly strong enough for punishment from those cars. will putting them on the 1/2 bring more cars? Everyone says that will, but talk is talk. I don't see what's wrong with the 1/4 mile.. grow a pair and run the 1/4.. that track groomed one of nascar's best.

Grow a pair and go on the big track with the big boys

#7 User is offline   jhaydenX Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:20 PM

View Postrace40, on 06 May 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

Grow a pair and go on the big track with the big boys

Already have a pair, and will run Owosso as well...
I'm not the one scared to run AC's 1/4. :wink:/> :grin:
Johnny Hayden

#64 PLM

#8 User is offline   race40 Icon

• Full time racer
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

View PostjhaydenX, on 05 May 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Already have a pair, and will run Owosso as well...
I'm not the one scared to run AC's 1/4. :wink:/>/>/> :grin:/>/>

Started on 1\4 mile,to slow.When have you been to Owosso.Just having fun know your family good, have a nice day. No hard feelins.

#9 User is offline   jhaydenX Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:24 PM

View Postrace40, on 06 May 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

Started on 1\4 mile,to slow.When have you been to Owosso.Just having fun know your family good, have a nice day. No hard feelins.

Oh I'm not offended at all.....I ran at owosso some last yr and the yr before. Haven't ran full seasons anywhere for some time, been too busy raising my daughter :)
Johnny Hayden

#64 PLM

#10 User is offline   racer72 Icon

• Icon

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostjhaydenX, on 06 May 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

You could offer to put them on a 2 mile track and I doubt it would bring any more cars back. I hate to :beatdeadhorse5: but the economy still sucks for most to come back to stock car racing. I know I feel like Al Bundy, married with children. Even if I could afford to come back, I don't think I would. I'm so glad I got to go endure car racing because that was the most bang for the buck in racing that I ever saw. Dixie was fun in a sportsman car but expensive compared to enduros. They were a freakin' riot. you could always pass somebody.

Good luck! I hope your class holds on. Factory stocks were the best regular show to watch.
Bernie explains how to pay for his proposals. https://www.youtube....h?v=5brgT0FWrSM
Gun Control you say? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=K13HdTsW_E0
taking the name of the LORD in vain http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8eV0OipvkZE
10-29-12 United States of ALEC http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IyTU9RbOEJo
new 10-25-12 watch and decide who IS THE REAL FRAUD http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gT77qP2Nai8
added 1-22-12 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-AAsQR8I4Es Koch Bros.
http://www.linktv.or...-party#comments
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QgBDeb28pe0

Use your own critical thinking skills and decide for yourself
Curt Olar

#11 User is offline   jhaydenX Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

View Postracer72, on 10 May 2015 - 02:45 AM, said:

You could offer to put them on a 2 mile track and I doubt it would bring any more cars back. I hate to :beatdeadhorse5:/> but the economy still sucks for most to come back to stock car racing. I know I feel like Al Bundy, married with children. Even if I could afford to come back, I don't think I would. I'm so glad I got to go endure car racing because that was the most bang for the buck in racing that I ever saw. Dixie was fun in a sportsman car but expensive compared to enduros. They were a freakin' riot. you could always pass somebody.

Good luck! I hope your class holds on. Factory stocks were the best regular show to watch.

I'm pretty sure your right about the economy... need to figure it out though. Is it the added cost with the new tires? I'm sure that as well has something to do with it. Cant squeeze every last penny out of us and expect us to be able to keep coming back. I thought the used slicks were a great idea, don't know why that went away?!?!? Over the past few yrs there have been 2 drivers stinking up the joint and that also has something to do with it too... gotta enforce the rules on everyone.
Johnny Hayden

#64 PLM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users