Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Michigan Dirt Street Stock Rules - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Michigan Dirt Street Stock Rules Help with a little history

#1 User is offline   ratracer49 Icon

• Touring series rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

I'm doing a little research and working on reviving a little project I had started on a few years back and was hoping for some incite. What can anyone tell me about the "Michigan Dirt Street Stock Rules". I posted the header off the rules below and is states a number of tracks they are approved for and had a couple of questions.

Michigan Dirt Street Stock Rules 2018 Season Updated November 2017

The following rules have been approved for racing at the following Michigan Dirt tracks: Crystal Motor Speedway, I-96 Speedway, Merrit Speedway, Mid-Michigan Raceway Park, Silver Bullet Speedway, Thunderbird Raceway, Tri-City Motor Speedway and Winston Speedway (Each track may have different engine claim rules.)

1) How many tracks are actually using them?

2) Is this the evolution of the set of rules that a number of tracks got together to create a few years ago and is there a group responsible for them or just a collaboration of the track owners?

At this point I'm at the planning stage and want to make sure I know the right people to get in contact with.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are things that I believe that I will never say, but I shall never say the things that I do not believe.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users