Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Would you come - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Would you come

#21 User is offline   Rocky Icon

• Filthy Sailor
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostKevin 05, on 09 May 2011 - 09:28 AM, said:

Scott,, the Crown cars were actually at Berlin last year,,,, But in typical berlin fashion any knowledge of them coming was nowhere.. The advertising sucked,, almost like Mike wanted to lose $.
Gavin,, I can see if I can get a schedule of where JH is going to be.. I'm sure he will be more than happy to grant your ride request.. I know at one time he had Anita up on 2 wheels and when they stopped he said he wished there was a way to get the thing to wheely.
Rocky,, no way on the fairgrounds,, yes I grew up racing there, yes I'm on the list of guys that have gone thru or cleared the wall. And it scares the hell out of me every year when they run Sprints during the fair. Back when I ran the fairgrounds things were a lot slower.. I still expect to wake up the day after and hear on the news how many people were killed at the races at the fairgrounds.. I-96 or Hartford are my choices.. Butler is to small for SC cars.

Well Hartford is closer to the indiana border but if you are planning to try and draw in cup drivers and fans from MIS with them I guess I96 is the closest 1/2 mile dirt to MIS. Too bad ISC don't cut a 4/10 mile dirt there like the ones at Charlotte and Texas Motor Speedways. I hear about the fairgrounds being dangerous. I ran a big 5/8 mile fairgrounds track in Maryland once, guy cleared the wall in a 4 cylinder car (right in front of me)!!!!!. Guardrails just ain't high enough at Ionia or something?
Imported From Saginaw.
(Va) Langley Speedway-1
(Va) Virginia Motor Speedway-1
(Tn) Volunteer Speedway-1
(Tn) Bristol Motor speedway-1

Lifetime Total 36 tracks in 10 states. Please, please, please don't let it rain on Saturday anymore this season.

#22 User is offline   acleadsled3 Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Auto racing , hunting, fishing, and Auto racing is there anything else???????????

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

Ill make it simple Hell Yes

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users