Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Concerning Saturday Night At Crystal Motor Speedway - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Concerning Saturday Night At Crystal Motor Speedway

#1 User is offline   Verwayne Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Administrator

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:18 AM

CMS racers and fans... please note the statement on the front page of CMS dot com. As has been the tradition for a long time, IF weather interferes with Championship Night, all affected championship races are final as they stand right now. As I look at the http://www.weather.c...l/USMI0352:1:US report for Saturday, it doesn't look good right this second.

We all know that saying about Michigan weather, "If you don't like the weather, wait about ten minutes." But... it is better to mention this now to allow for people to ask questions than to have a bunch of upset people Saturday night. A couple of points races are signed, sealed, and delivered but a couple are VERY tight and one is even tied.

With the 'post season' following tight behind us, there is no available make up date that doesn't step on the toes of another track and everyone knows that Ron is the very last one to call an event so you know he won't wake up Saturday morning, see a cloud and call it. If you have questions, visit crystalmotorspeedway.com and email me or call the office at 989.235.5200 and leave a message. Ron is very good at returning calls.
Thanks!

* You can't have courage unless you know fear.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Vincit Omnia Veritas (Truth conquers all!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my books over on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/mul2t5v

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users