Michigan Short Track Racing Club: 2018 Rules ??? - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2018 Rules ???

#1 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

Seems to me that there are numerous rules changes being made for asphalt mods (if you listen to rumors) Some tracks are going to allow fab front clips,, (But only the Howe,which I don't understand) Some are going to allow fab lowers,,but yet some that are going to allow fab clips say no to fab lowers..Some,if not all are going back to the old weight rule, which might mean some of the older cars that came out of the barn last year will probably go back in instead of spend the money needed to make the lower weight..I also have a question for those that are going to allow fab fronts,, what can I now do with the right side frame rail ?? Can that now be tube?? Most state no wedge or exotic fuel cells (but have yet to hear a good explanation on what that really means.Just seems like everyone wants to run in the own direction and make there car counts theirs only.I'm sure the dirt side has issues as well,, but they aren''t yearly events depending on who runs the state.. Just questions..
The Wizard of Air

Quietly Making Noise

#2 User is offline   mod911 Icon

• mod911
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

I guess if you do not enforce many it doesn't matter much what they are.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users