• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ICAR Rules

#1 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

Just received an e-mail from a driver/customer showing that ICAR ( I'm assuming the tour) is changing or amending some of there body rules. To me that is not something you do a month or more after your season started.. Just because someone reads between the lines as to how they are in black and white, just isn't right to me.. not that people that bend metal for a living should care it is just $$$$ again out of the racers pocket after they built something all winter long to meet the written rules.. Just like the original Bristol rules I believe said No Windshields,,wonder how long into this week before that get amended once they find out how few cars have preregistered?

Sorry was just remailed that those are the rules for the Modifieds of Mayhem which is a joint venture now at Bristol.. Still makes me wonder how,why.
The Wizard of Air

Quietly Making Noise

#2 User is offline   fastbackss Icon

• Track champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

I was admittedly surprised when I saw "no windshields" in the rules package for Bristol, because they were allowed last year if I recall correctly.

Now with the announcement today of "alliance" I was perplexed, because Modifieds of Mayhem allows them. And of the 24 pre-entries from April 27th list, 6 were from Florida/Alabama.

I just went back to Tour website...and now (partial) windshields are allowed for Bristol race.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users