NR2003 Track Makers.

This is for discussing racing games for pc or game systems,as well as games that dont deal with racing.
arliedel
Crew member

NR2003 Track Makers.

Post by arliedel » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 am

I know there's been a million post like this one, but I figured I'd give this one a shot here because you just never know.

I'm looking for track builders to try to get a few tracks done in the tri-state area. I know its a tall order, but I think the racing community that is involved in sim-racing would love a few of the tracks I have in mind. The tracks include Anderson (IN), Angola (IN), Auto City (MI), Columbus (OH), Dixie (MI), M-40 (MI), Owosso (MI), Plymouth (IN), and Spartan (MI).

Now with that said, I know there are a few 'not so great' versions of Angola and Columbus floating around on the internet. Those just need some help finishing. Anderson is a little trickier, but if someone knows how to edit tracks, Rockford from dxracing would work as a great base since it already has the pits on the figure eight. The rest, well I don't know since I don't have time, knowledge, or patience to do it myself. If I did, I wouldn't be asking.

So, if anyone out here has the knowledge and time to put into this, I think not only myslef, but the entire sim community, would love these tracks. Thanks for your time and I hope we can get some of these built.

Rob

Go big or go home.

doug373
Fan in the stands

Re: NR2003 Track Makers.

Post by doug373 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:23 pm

[quote name='arliedel' date='28 October 2011 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1319807533' post='222692']

I know there's been a million post like this one, but I figured I'd give this one a shot here because you just never know.

I'm looking for track builders to try to get a few tracks done in the tri-state area. I know its a tall order, but I think the racing community that is involved in sim-racing would love a few of the tracks I have in mind. The tracks include Anderson (IN), Angola (IN), Auto City (MI), Columbus (OH), Dixie (MI), M-40 (MI), Owosso (MI), Plymouth (IN), and Spartan (MI).

Now with that said, I know there are a few 'not so great' versions of Angola and Columbus floating around on the internet. Those just need some help finishing. Anderson is a little trickier, but if someone knows how to edit tracks, Rockford from dxracing would work as a great base since it already has the pits on the figure eight. The rest, well I don't know since I don't have time, knowledge, or patience to do it myself. If I did, I wouldn't be asking.

So, if anyone out here has the knowledge and time to put into this, I think not only myslef, but the entire sim community, would love these tracks. Thanks for your time and I hope we can get some of these built.

Rob

[/quote]

plymouth is Dirt